My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baseball Party/Campout

I can't express how proud I am of Jeff and the job he did coaching Carter's baseball team this year. He was so patient with the boys and always looked for the best in what they did. They won three games and lost more than that, but everyone had a good time. When Jeff told me that he would like to have a campout with his team, I was more than happy to make it happen! The boys may not remember much about the games this season, but they will remember this campout. I know we will!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

You guys know how to give everyone a great time. :)

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Michael Turner said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for inviting me to spend the night Thursday!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Michael Turner said...

Thanks for letting me spend the night Thursday night, and go to the movies Friday :)

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Pool Installation Santa Maria said...

Thank yoou for this

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home