My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 10, 2009

Tennis Lessons

Madison started tennis lessons with her friend, Kaitlyn, this week. They are having private lessons at the college two days a week for the month of July. They have it in the afternoon, so it's VERY hot out there. I was worried about the heat taking the fun out of it, but they are both enjoying it very much. I'm happy to see her doing this. She was very receptive to what Jeff taught her last summer, but I didn't know if she would want to take lessons from anyone else. I think having Kaitlyn there with her helps :).

7 Comments:

Anonymous Julie said...

Looks like fun!!!

I wanted to tell you that I am moving my blog. I will be at: http://scrapgrrl.com from now on!

*hugs*

5:34 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Fun! I bet she is a pro in no time. :)

I saw that you called. My phone is not working. I can't pushe talk, menu or any button other than 1-3.

I know you were going to sing me a wonderful rendention of "It's your birthday". :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

Great pictures! It looks like they are having fun!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Yes, Chelita, that's exactly why I was calling. I almost drove over to get you and bring you over here until Matt got home!!!
I hope you had a Great day!!!
""hugs""

10:57 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

I love that last photo! Looks like she is having a blast.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Stagnant Life said...

Tennis is such fun. Rebekah took Tennis last year and was a great way to spend summer time. Hope they enjoy themselves.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

I bet that they are just having a wonderful time.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home