My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 01, 2009

DISNEY WORLD 2009 Day 1

We had an amazing time on our Disney trip in September. I don't know if the kids were more excited about Disney or flying for the first time. It was so fun to experience that with them! Madison took so many pictures from the plane. She loved it!!When we made it to Orlando, we took the Disney shuttle to our hotel. We stayed in the same hotel as last time we went....Port Orleans. We rested a little and then headed to Magic Kingdom. I wanted to start our trip out with the fireworks over the castle...one of my favorite things at Disney. We love watching the castle change colors at night.We had reservations that night at Crystal Palace. The wait was very long, even with reservations, and the food wasn't very good. It wasn't the best place to eat, but hey, we were at Disney!! At least it was a character meal. After our meal, we watched the Spectromagic Parade and then the fireworks over the castle. It was a great way to start out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Disney!!!!! Madison is so cute!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I love the up in the air pictures. That would be so much fun to do with the kids. I really don't even know if we could talk Kinley into getting on a plane.

I'd love to see the castle changing colors :-).

7:38 PM  
Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I love the airport pictures & plane pictures! I love the resort pictures, too! I think I forgot to take any there!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How exciting! A trip to Disney AND their first plane ride!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home