My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween 2009

I loved Halloween falling on Saturday because we were able to have lots of friends over for the day. We made pumpkin shaped biscuits and orange cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Then, Madison and her cousin, Bailee, made orange jello and poured it into skeleton head molds. After lunch, I gave them all stencils and stickers to decorate cards with. Afterwards, Madison helped them all carve our pumpkin. This year, we trick or treated with Bailee and Caiden in their neighborhood. After we trick or treated, we had frito pies with them. Jeff wasn't able to go with us because he had a fever and a sore throat. At least he was able to be home during the day when we did all of our other Halloween things. It was a very busy, fun day!80's Girl
I made a wizard costume for Carter.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

What trick or treaty goodness!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Your kids had a perfect day :-). Makes me feel like I should do more on Halloween. But, Kinley did say this was her best Halloween ever so I guess I did okay LOL.

Loved seeing the pictures!!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Ok, we have got to get together at Halloween time! We think too much alike. I love throwing parties for the girls. Looks like everyone had a great time. I love the costumes.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

thanks for inviting Bailee! We had a GREAT time with you and the kids!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Butterfly Mama said...

Looks like a fun time!! I love the wizard costume!
Hugs,
Heidi

5:10 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Looks like such a fun day! And I love the kids costumes... they all looked great!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Glad it was a good holiday!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home