My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

DISNEY WORLD Day 6

Our flight home wasn't until 4:30, so we had time to go back to a park before heading home. One thing that we hadn't done at Hollywood Studios that Carter wanted to do was the Jedi Training Academy. Neither one of them got picked to go upon the stage, but they enjoyed watching and learning. Afterwards, Carter got to build his own double light saber. Patrick didn't want one. We did a few more things in the park then went back to the resort to have lunch before catching the shuttle to the airport.Carter got into a light saber fight with one of the green plastic Toy Story men.Waiting for the shuttle to the airport.Carter practicing some new moves with his light saber.It was sad to leave, but we were all very tired! I was so glad to be flying home and not facing that long drive. Even the drive from the airport home was hard!
Even though this was our third time at Disney with the kids, every time seems like a new experience. As the kids get older, the experience changes. I'm already looking forward to taking them back again.....I'll NEVER get tired of it!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I have loved looking at your pictures! Disney is such a fantastic place! It was our first visit with the kids, but I do understand what you're saying about it being different. The experience before taking kids and then taking them with us was so different. It's hard to believe I was only 7 years older than Michael is when we went. I'm ready to go back!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

I don't think I'll ever get tired of WDW either -- I live a three-hour drive away, and we visit at least once a year! We're going for a week in December and celebrate my birthday there.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

How can anyone get tired of that sweet place??? I have loved looking at your photos. :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad y'all had such a great time. You can never get tired of Disney World because it's just such a happy place!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home