My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 05, 2009

DISNEY WORLD Day 5

We went to our first Disney waterpark with the kids on day 5. Jeff and I had been to Pirate's Cove before, but none of us had ever been to Blizzard Beach. It was so much fun to be in swimsuits surrounded by "snow". Carter and Patrick loved this thing. Carter had to do it until he could go across without touching the net.The ski lift was so much fun to ride....it took you to the top of the slides.
A very fun family ride!! I rode it with them then decided to get a shot of them coming down it!

More treats...we had the Disney Dining plan this year and ate so much while we were there!! I think Jeff and I gained about 13 pounds between the two of us even with all of the walking we did. I lost that and more after my surgery when I got home!!My new Tinkerbell backpack Jeff bought for me....I got so tired of carrying my heavy black one around!! Only at Disney could I carry a Tinkerbell backpack!!This is a sure sign that you have had a fun day!!! After going back to the room to change and rest, we went back to Hollywood studios....again! We watched another American Idol show....the finale of the day. Our pick won again :).Jeff bought Patrick another snack while Madison, Carter, and I rode the Tower of Terror.Then it was back to our favorite ride.....Rockin Rollercoaster!! We just couldn't get enough of it! We ended the day with one more snack. At this time, we were trying to use all of our meals and snacks since it was the last day we could use them. I didn't think I would want to eat again for a week!!!This was our last full day at Disney. We thought it was only right to end it in our favorite park.

4 Comments:

Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

The water park looks really cool! I can't wait til Bella's older and we can take them to those, too! I was too chicken to deal with her there this time. We were trying to spend all of our snacks the last day! We ended up using some of them for drinks, cause we were tired of food! lol

8:49 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

That dining plan is a MUST! :)

I love the water park!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Did you go to the water park Chelita? If so, which one?
I don't think we would ever go back without the dining plan....it was so great not to worry about prices everytime we ate!!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That waterpark looks totally awesome!

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home