My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 02, 2009

DISNEY WORLD Day 3

Animal Kingdom was the only park that we went to on day 3. We had planned to end up at Magic Kingdom for our dinner reservations in the evening but decided to spend some time at the resort and eat there. The kids haven't been to Animal Kingdom since they were 2, 3, and 5, so it was almost like their first time there. We had so much fun, especially on the new Mt. Everest ride!!
Before heading to the park, we ran into the Turners, friends of our from home, at the resort gift store. They were on their way home after a 7 night stay at the same resort that we were in. We had planned to meet up with them the two days that we were there together, but it just didn't happen. I was glad that we got to go see them before they left!
Madison and Carter are near the back of the ride. Madison is on the left with a maroon shirt, and Carter is beside her in a blue shirt. Jeff is right behind Madison with his arms up. This was the Mt. Everest ride....so much fun!!The Lion King show was amazing...everything I had heard it was. We missed it last time we were at Animal Kingdom. I knew that I wasn't going to leave without seeing it this time!!Carter...after the rapids ride. We were all as wet as he was. After we left Animal Kingdom, the kids enjoyed a swim in the resort pool. Then we ate at the restaurant there at the resort. It was one of the best meals of the trip.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love animal kingdom! Your hubby with his hands up in the air! LOL

The Lion King show was so good I cried!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Motherbird said...

Love that tree! Great vacation pictures.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I'm so glad we ran into y'all! We missed The Lion King show. We were so hot and tired by the time we made it to Animal Kingdom! I think we might need to do it earlier in our trip next time. I love the pictures!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cameron absolutely loved Animal Kingdom when he went there with my parents in April.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home