My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Making Jewelry

Only a group of girls can turn this....
Into these....
Madison had some friends over today to do some jewelry making with some new supplies that we have. I was so pleased with the results! Madison has always loved making jewelry and key chains and has even sold some of them. They are hoping to sell some of this stuff in an upcoming craft sale that one of the girls will be helping her mom with. If not, they will just all have fun wearing the stuff :)! I know they had a blast making it!!

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! I plan on doing this with my girls, when they are a little older. :D

1:41 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

They look great!!!! Oh my gosh!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I love the jewelry! They did a great job! Annalee would love to do this... maybe we should make it an afternoon activity. I think I would love it!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Darling said...

Wow Im impressed. They did a wonderful job!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Those are adorable! What a great job!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet

8:42 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

These are all awesome! Man, you're making me want to do some beading/jewelry making.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Those are gorgeous! My daughters like to make jewelry and they would love to make jewelry like that. :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

How cute! They all did a good job. Fun!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Tisha said...

Those are very cute! Great job and I hope they're able to sale a few of them.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all turned out beautiful!! They did a great job and I'm sure had so much fun doing it. Very creative and crafty!!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home