My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend At Our Second Home

As always, I love to watch Carter and Landon play together when we get together with Vicki and her family. There are four years between them, but Landon adores Carter and would follow him to the ends of the earth! Of course, Carter isn't complaining...he loves it!

















They both love animals and love to be outside. They are both given a fresh supply of energy every morning that never seems to run out before the end of the day.








I honestly can't tell you what Madison and Kinley did all weekend because we just don't see them much. From the time we arrive, they are in their own little pretend world. I love watching them together because they remind me so much of Vicki and me when we were growing up!







Vicki gave Carter a homemade bow and arrow set. He has enjoyed it so much since we got home. We're thinking of getting him one that he can shoot targets with for Christmas.















I've missed spending time with Vicki and her family. We were together so much this summer, but just haven't been able to find the time since school started back. It means so much to our kids to be with their cousins, especially Madison and Kinley. Kinley is the closest thing that Madison has to a sister, and I cherish their relationship. I'm glad that our children will have so many memories of growing up together!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful time!... There's just something special about a cousin, don't you think?

7:11 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

It means a lot to me too! Kinley needs Madison just as much as she needs Kinley.

I'm happy to see how much Carter is enjoying the bow. Landon just couldn't figure the thing out.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Looks like your families had so much fun!

I wanted to let you know that I've given your blog an award! You can check out the details at my blog!

Congratulations!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Landon is getting bigger! :) Do you have a photo of him now up close?

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home