My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Party!

My good friend, Chelita, invited us to her fall party tonight. There were so many kids there. The adults had fun visiting and eating all of the yummy food while the kids played. They had a scavenger hunt, face painting, and pumpkin carving.
























Madison and I had so much fun making these cookies for the party!!!









This is the beginning of so many celebrations that fall during this time of the year. Besides Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, we also have everyone's birthdays but mine. I love finding new treats and fun things to do for the holidays and, of course, planning all of the birthday celebrations. It's a busy time of the year, but so much fun!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

How fun! I love those cookies. They are adorable!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Looks like a wonderful, fun time. We are going to a Fall Festival this Saturday and I am looking forward to it.
Love your post below. We studied Israel a couple of weeks ago and made an Israeli cookie recipe. It is so much fun to add cooking to learning possibilities!!
I am glad you stopped by my blog-I will be back to visit.
~Have a blessed day,
~Rhonda

8:38 AM  
Blogger Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Looks like a great way to spend the afternoon!
And NO snow! :)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Those scarecrow cookies are so cute! Y'all are just the coolest moms!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Tisha said...

Those cookies look yummy! :) I'm glad y'all had a great time!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!

Love the ghost cookies. I think I have done them before with nutter butters!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Oh I need those photos!!!!

Those kids and those treesssss!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home