My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 01, 2007

My Family Reunion








We had our family reunion with my Dad's side of the family this weekend. As always, we had a great time. I'm glad we have at least one time of the year that we can all come together in one place. Jeff was able to make it this year, so everyone was glad to see him. He enjoyed fishing with the kids and sitting around picking his guitar with some of the other men.
My Dad, stepmother, brother, and sister's family are all away on a pipelining job, so none of them able to be there. Hopefully, we'll all be able to make it next year! It's just not the same when all of us aren't there.
















1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet your kids had a wonderful time. My kids always enjoy seeing their extended family as well. We only see the extended family a couple times a year, so it is special!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home