My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm Not Like Them....Really!!!

Remember going to the aunt's house and being put through the torture of walking the entire yard while listening to a narrative on every plant.....where it came from....when it blooms, etc? Yeah....me too. I swore then that I would not only never do that to anyone, but that I would not even show an interest in my yard.
Never say never. Not only did I develop an interest in the condition of my yard, but I'm going to post pictures of what I accomplished in it yesterday! I told myself that I was only going to work for a little while, but ended up spending over 8 hours working on my flower beds. They aren't extravagant, but I never was one for extravagance. However, never say never....they may be fit for Better Homes and Gardens next year :).




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impressive! I do not have a green thumb, so I truly admire your handiwork. Good job!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Thankyou Lauren :). I can't keep anything alive in the house...I have NO houseplants. I tried it over and over when Jeff and I first got married...finally gave up.
Thanks for the note!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Karate Mom said...

That looks bee-yoo-ti-ful! If I tried to do that in my yard, the plants would die just by me looking at them!! (I've got a brown thumb!)

7:35 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Haha Lisa! If you look closely, you will see that there really aren't that many plants. It's amazing what pretty red bark will do :).
Thanks for the note!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

It looks gorgeous, Sherri! Great job!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home