My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

AWANA Mystery Trip

Our church had a mystery trip for all of the children who finished at least one AWANA book this year. All three of mine were able to go and had a GREAT time! I have to admit...I did too. I played laser tag for the first time....who knew that I was a laser master(highest rank)! The trip was to a new amusement park that we have in our town. We hadn't taken our kids there before, so it was a real treat for them.



























2 Comments:

Blogger Robin Green said...

Wow, I can't imagine living in a town that actually has a place like that--my kids would love it. Congrats to yours for their accomplishment. In answer to your questions--I have always homeschooled with the exception of third grade for my oldest. We know no other lifestyle, so I am a little nervous about next year. They are going to a private christian school so that does help. I have to say that I am really dreading having to get up early! The kids are beyond excited about going to school--they are so happy about hanging out with their friends (several of the students go to our church). I'm happy for them, and I felt a complete release from the Lord on this and am sure about our decision--for this next year, at least. I hope you have a wonderful week.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Karen Hossink said...

That place looks like so much fun!
I took my kids sledding a couple of times this past winter and had tons of fun then, too. Though my tendency is to want to be alone and do my own thing, when I say "No" to my self and "Yes" to my kids, I usually end up having a good time. Funny how that works!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home