My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Living Proof

I am proof that the Wii system is interactive and encourages exercise!
Jeff brought one home last week. I've played bowling and tennis on it some and woke up this morning with a very sore right arm and shoulder. I kept trying to figure out what type of work I had done to cause the soreness....then it occurred to me that it was the Wii. I told the kids and Jeff that I was sore, and they all said that they were too! So, I have officially tagged the Wii as a guilt-free game system. If it causes you to exercise enough to make you sore, then it has to be good for you!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karate Mom said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is too funny!!! I need one of those!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Yep, Lisa, you do need to get one. I can see you playing it!!!!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home