My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Nice Visit And A Great Welcome Home

The kids and I spent four nights at Vicki's last week. As always, it was a great visit. We had plans to return on Saturday, but Patrick started running fever, and I really didn't want to travel back with him sick. It is amazing to me how well our families blend when we are together. We just hung out and visited while the kids all played together. If Jeff had been with us, I could have stayed another four nights. However, I was ready to come home to him.
He had to leave to sing the afternoon that we got back, so we didn't really get to spend any time with him until Monday after he got home from work. He took us out to eat, then to play putt putt golf. Afterwards, he took us for ice cream....what a nice welcome home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home