My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005










We have had a wonderful Christmas! Jeff is off of work this week, so we are enjoying some family time together.
We went to my dad's on Christmas Eve to spend time with my family. All of my sisters were there with their families as well as my brother and his girlfriend. There were about 20 of us there...a full house!
Christmas morning was as magical as it always is with the kids. Madison got up a couple of times in the night, but didn't wake us. They all stayed in their rooms and waited until we got them up at 6:00. It was fun.
We went to Jeff's parent's for lunch with his family. We ate and exchanged gifts and then came back home for the evening.
I just love Christmas and the week after so much. I love playing with the kids and spending time with Jeff. I thank God for them as well as all of our extended family. If ever there is a time that I realized how fortunate I am, it is now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh my.....is that a deer I see on your wall in that one picture? My hubby is a HUGE hunting fan!!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home