My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 07, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Carter!

We took off of school on Carter's birthday and went to play putt putt golf. It was way too cold to be out there, but we still had fun. Carter got the Wii Mario Cart for his birthday, so he had fun playing that all morning. My friend, Chelita, and her boys went with us to play golf. We had cake and pizza when we got home. It was a fun day. I started getting reading for Carter's birthday party on Friday...the day before his party. I got a late start making the cake and setting everything up because we had a rare event....snow in December. It didn't stick, but the kids so enjoyed playing in it while it lasted! Afterwards, Madison and I got as much ready for the party as we could. The party was on Saturday....a medieval theme. It was a fun party to do. I was sick all weekend, so I really had to dig deep to do this party, as well as decorating for Christmas on Sunday. Somehow, I was able to do it all and was very happy to finally make it to the dr. on Monday morning. I don't regret any of it...just wish that I could have felt better. It did all turn out great...even though!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Wow! What a wonderful party and in such a short amount of time. Great job. Madison just touches my heart in everything that she helps with around your house. She reminds me so much of my, Hannah. Happy Birthday Carter!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

What a great day! Happy birthday, Carter! We have Wii Mario Kart. The kids (and Jamie) LOVE it.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home