My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Little 80's Fun!

Madison and her friend, Elyse, let me have a little fun with them today. They let me transport them back to the 80's with all of the wonderful fashion, makeup, and hairstyles I could manage. This is the same friend who, along with Madison, let me dress her in styles from the 1800's once when she was here.
We spent probably two hours on our transformations, but they turned out better than I ever expected. When the two of them were completely made up, it truly was like looking at myself, as well as all of my friends, during the 80's and early 90's. They were complete with their big hair, big earrings, slouch socks, layered shirts, high collars, etc. They had such a good time and most probably thought that I was doing it all for them. They have to idea how much fun that was for me...it was amazing to take that little trip back......WHAT FUN!


















4 Comments:

Blogger Laura The Crazy Mama said...

That is totally awesome!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

LOL! I LOVED this blog! Ok, you don't know me and I am new to this homeschool blog world, but I found your site and decided to pay a visit. I am glad that I did. That was a blog like no other, be it homeschool or personal.I am adding your blog to my page and I will definitely be back for a visit and some laughs, I am sure.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Mamacita Tina said...

Too funny! You know, I think just the hair and jewelry says it all!

I know I'm old when they have spirit days in high schools now where the kids dress for the 80's. Sigh.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Haha Tina!
I remember when my sister's children had their first "80's" day at school. I was crushed!!!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home