My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Grabbing A Moment In The Sun









It is a rare moment lately for the kids to be in the pool without rain falling on them. It has rained some every day since the 4th of this month. We have seen very little sun, so the pool is really cold. Of course, five minutes after I snapped these pictures, it was pouring rain with loud thunder popping....to rough to stay out in it. I'm all for a little rain in the summer time, but this is getting old. I had plans to invite friends over a couple of days this week, but hate to do it without knowing if the kids will be able to play outside. For now, the rain is still coming down, but is accompanied by a little sunshine. The thunder has moved on, so the kids are on their way back out. Hopefully they will be able to stay out for longer than ten minutes this time!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! Feel free to send some of that rain up our way, LOL!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Dana Leeds said...

We're having problems with the rain, too! My dd has been in our pool a lot, but I've barely gotten in this summer. The water is just staying too cold. And, we're having rain almost every day. We're supposed to go to the local water park later this week, and I hope it doesn't rain and that the water is warm enough for me to get in!!!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home