My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It Begins

This morning when Madison was searching for a t-shirt to put on, I pulled one out of my dresser for her...it fit. She wore it all morning. Then, I put a shirt on to wear out and decided that I would not try to wear it again. The last three times I'd put it on, I took it right back off because it just felt wrong. I called Madison in and asked her to try it on....it fit. She wore the rest of the day. There were a few times I looked at her at church and thought, "Oh no, she has my shirt on." There have been times when she wore one of my shirts around the house...too big and hanging on her as parent's shirts do on little shoulders. However, this time was different. She's growing into my things. She's growing into a young lady. She's growing up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home