My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 04, 2006

We Are Ready!

The weather has gotten so nice that it is hard to sit inside and do school work. I let the kids take a noon break one day to swim with their cousin. It was very hard to pull them back inside to finish their work. I really have to make a point to have everything finished with them before their neighbors and cousins all get home from school. They all love to get together in the afternoon to swim and play. Yesterday, we had 7 kids here to swim. I took the snowcone machine out to the pool and let them all make their own. They loved it! I may not have as much time to keep my house the way that I want it, but I love homeschooling and I love having a houseful, or yardfull, of kids at the end of the day. I want my house to be a place where my children and their friends want to be. I love being surrounded by them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snowcone machine!? How COOL!! (literally LOL!) Your home sounds very welcoming. I wish we could stop by! We're getting amazing weather here too. Enjoy it!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Karate Mom said...

Sounds like so much fun! Our weather here has gotten kind of cool - upper 60's, low 70's - so, while we've had a good time playing outside, no water has been involved!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home