My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Weekend With My Sister!











My twin sister, Vicki, and three of her children have spent the last two nights with us! Anyone who knows me knows how happy this makes me.
Friday night, she went to Carter's baseball game with us. It was SO fun having her there. It was one of those games that was very emotional charged, and we enjoyed watching it together so much. She was jumping up and down and acting like a fool right along with me. What a game. Our boys lost, but that team had to work HARD to beat us by one point. Carter played well...we were pleased with him.
Vicki and I stayed up until 2 in the morning playing cards and visiting. Today, we spent the day playing games and hanging out while the kids played together. Jeff left this morning to go to Dallas with his singing group for a singing, so it was just us and the kids here. A cousin and the neighbors' children came over to play as well, so we had a house full. I hated to see the day end. I wish they could stay another night, but it is back to reality. I am just thankful for the time we had together!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home