My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

What an Awesome Day

We skipped school today as planned so we could go to the library and to get some supplies for the pool. I love getting new books to read...it is like candy to me!
We also went by Jeff's work to take him something and had a good time visiting with his co-workers and playing in the rehab gym. Jeff taught the kids to play Shuffleboard....they loved it! I love going to the hospital to see him....to be in his environment. Sometimes I feel like they have him more than I do. We spent so many years working together in the same hospital that sometimes I miss the time with him. I don't miss doing therapy, just the time we had together. Anyway, all of that to say that we had a good time visiting with Jeff at work.
Carter had a game tonight.....it was AWSOME. Carter hit very well. The team was ON and we won 15 to 5. It was a beautiful evening and we all just had such a good time.
Afterwards, we came home and ordered pizza and let the kids swim for a while. My nephew was here...he is on Carter's ball team... as well as the neighbor's son. It was a fun ending to a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karate Mom said...

Do you live too far away for me to commute to your pool? :)
That sounds like a great day!

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home