My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter 2006






















We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We put the tent up Friday night and all slept in it. The weather was perfect for it. Madison, Carter and I stayed up way too late playing cards and laughing. Of course, we were also the last ones up Saturday morning. We dyed eggs Saturday and just played around here. Easter morning, we got the kids up at 5:30 so we could have a little fun hunting eggs and all before church. After church, we all met at Jeff's parent's next door for lunch and a big egg hunt with the cousins. We ended up staying down there all day. It was a fun day.
I was very tired last night from the weekend, but also very happy. I am thankful for what Jesus did for us and for what Easter means. I am thankful for the children that God has given us to teach and guide. I am always aware of my influence on them and that it is Jeff and my responsibility to teach them, but sometimes I just forget everything and enjoy them. This was one of those weekends.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home