My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Nature


Carter is 100% boy. He is not content with just watching things in nature...he must touch them, hold them, and explore them. I caught him with a lizard today. I don't know how long it took him to catch the thing, but he hung onto it as long as he could...long enough for me to snap a picture.
The neighbor found a nice sized frog and brought it over. Of course, Carter had to hold it. Lucky for Carter, the frog was very passive. It just sat there and allowed Carter to do as he liked with it. He even passed it to his cousin to hold. I put out moth balls to get rid of the snakes that we were seeing around our house deck and pool deck. Yep, we saw more than one! Now, without the snakes around to eat them, the lizards and frogs will multiply like crazy. Carter should have plenty of them to play with.

Cousin Kinley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home