My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Time for Exercise











My children have always been good about playing outside. Madison and Carter could stay out there all day long, and Patrick loves to jump on the trampoline. However, Patrick also loves to be inside. Well, he has been telling me that his tummy is getting fat...hahaha.....and he wants more exercise. It is a BIG deal for him to suggest this. He has gained a LOT of weight this winter.
Exercise is no problem in the summer because the kids STAY in the pool. I'm glad that it is warming up enough for them to get out more. Yesterday morning, we all put on our roller blades...yes, even me....and went for a walk. I am ashamed to say that we were worn out by the time we got home. Even so, Patrick said that he wanted to do it again the next day. I will get up and walk every morning if they want to. It makes me so happy to see Patrick wanting to get out. And hey, it can't hurt for me to get a little exercise either!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home