My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 03, 2006

Art










I bought the kids some Color Wonder finger paint. It is so cool. It looks clear in the container and on your finger, but when you put in on the Color Wonder paper, you can see it. The kids loved it. Even Patrick, who doesn't enjoy art very much, sat with the others to do it. Josh, the neighbor, painted a page as well.
Patrick and I also made little bars of soap with a kit that I bought for him. It was a good night for Patrick to have enjoyed two craft projects. He loved watching the soap melt in the pot and then form fun little shapes in the molds. It wasn't the best smelling stuff, but that was irrelevant to him :).
It was a fun night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karate Mom said...

We just got some Color Wonder finger paint yesterday!! I found it on clearance at Wal Mart for $3 and just had to get it and The Kids love it. (Sorry, I always have to share when I get a great deal!)Also, in the picture, who is the child in the Incredibles outfit? What a hoot! I'm surprised that none of the pics on my blog include someone in a costume, with as much as my kiddos love dressing up!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home