My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Madison


Madison has turned 10 years old...double digits. Most would say that they can't believe it has been ten years. I don't feel that way. I feel like she has always been here. It is hard to imagine our lives without her, so it isn't hard to believe that she is 10.
She had a wonderful day. Her birthday fell on a Saturday, so she was able to have her party on her birthday. She invited three friends to Libby Lu's for 2 hours of dressing up, having their nails and hair done, and all sorts of fun. She was so excited. Afterwards, we took them to the food court in the mall to eat. It was fun for them to eat there with their hair and all done.
That night, we had Madison's cousins and neighbor over for cake. She told me that night that she didn't want the day to end. It made me feel good to know that her day was special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home