My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter 2010

We spent Friday night with Vicki and her family and dyed eggs together on Saturday. We had so much fun and decided that we should dye eggs together every year!We came home Saturday night then went back to Vicki's on Sunday to spend Easter with my family. I love how my family is getting so big. My brother and his wife are expecting their first baby in September, and we found out on Easter that my niece is pregnant with her first. They are expecting theirs in December. We had such a great day and one of the best Easter weekends we have ever had.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Nothing tells you that your blessed like a growing family and sweet moments with them.

You and Madison aren't going to know what to do with yourselves and all those babies!!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

What an awesome Easter. I just can't get over how Madison has grown... she is absolutely stunning!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home