My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 19, 2010

Art Supplies!!!

A few weeks ago Madison and I met a lady who wanted to get rid of a load of art stuff from her art store that had shut down. When Madison got her birthday money, she decided that she wanted to us it on that. We went a couple of weekends ago and could not believe how much stuff Madison got. This lady just told us to back our car up, and she loaded it down. There are 43 canvases along with paint and all sorts of other things. Madison has had so much fun with this stuff..what a great find!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

WOW! She is going to have such fun with all of that!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

I love blessing like that! I look forward to seeing your work, Madison.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

Oh, wow! I bet Madison is in heaven with all that waiting for her to use it.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home