My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

Valentine's Day felt very different this year since it fell on a Sunday. We usually take the day off from school and spend it baking treats and doing crafty things. This year, we got the kids up early enough to get their treats and bake cinnamon rolls with red icing. I wasn't feeling well, so Jeff took the kids to church then brought lunch home. We spent the afternoon making Valentine cookies and some homemade Valentine cards for a party we were going to the next day. We went back to church that night then got McDonalds for supper. Jeff said he didn't want me to have to cook on Valentine's Day :). My friend, Chelita, invited us to a Valentine's party at her house on Monday. It was so good to get together with friends to exchange Valentines and eat LOTS of yummy food. All of the kids got along so well, and the adults enjoyed the visit so much. Thankyou, Chelita, for a wonderful day!

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather the Mama Duk said...

I just love all the red and pink :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

We had our own little Valentine's Day party too! And we also had those same balloons. It looks like y'all had a great time at Chelita's house. How fun. I really need to get my Valentine's Day party photos up. I have been slacking. :0(

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

That sure was a fun party! :) Loved having you guys!

11:13 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Love the V-Day celebrations. Thanks for stopping by. I didn't have your blog bookmarked on my new computer but now I do :) Digital scrapbooking is sooooo easy and fast! I have been doing a bunch of collage pages today and I'll get them posted soon. I don't want to overuse them but when you have 10-20 great pics of one event, collages are awesome.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

Love the party pics... looks like so much fun :)

8:33 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Sounds like a great party and Valentine's day. Have a great week.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Butterfly Mama said...

Looks like so much fun!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home