My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 27, 2007

Packing Again

It's that time of the summer....family reunion at the lake! I look forward to this reunion more every year. I think it has to do with our kids getting older and more independent. I look forward to a couple of lazy days in the sun(though it may end up raining all weekend), fishing, tubing with the kids, and just being lazy with my book on the back porch of the cabin. I love sunsets over the evening water............and games with the kids.Carter is looking forward to......of course................
Madison just loves hanging out with all of the other little girls...playing once again with those she only gets to see during this reunion. Patrick enjoys the things that only Patrick understands............ And of course, we are all looking forward to this...............









But before any fun weekend, there is PACKING! Packing the suitcases. Packing the car. Packing the boat. Packing the food. Packing Packing Packing
It's a good thing it will all be worth it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home