My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 04, 2007

No Turning Back

Spring is on its way! It was a beautiful day yesterday. We woke up to sunshine and very nice weather. Jeff told us to throw ourselves together, so he could take us to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Yummy!!!!! That was a nice treat and a great way to start the day.
When we came home, Jeff and I spent a couple of hours working in the yard...raking leaves and mowing them. I'm so happy to get that done, and it felt GREAT to be outside working. I noticed the new buds on the trees and little plants coming up in my flower beds. As I worked and continued to see these things, it was as if I was also waking up from winter....coming alive inside. I've been feeling bogged down with these last days of school...trying to get through it all and feeling inadequate to do so at times. Now, I feel like I am ready to do what needs done. Every day will lead us one day closer to summer...I am ready!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are going to Cracker Barrel next weekend. Yum!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home