My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 02, 2012

Fair 2011

We finally made it back to the fair with my sister and her family in my home town.  We have a lot of fun memories there as children and also as parents with our children.  It was strange, though, in a way that is hard to describe.  First of all, the fair was set up in a different place.  It was not in the cubby hole of a field that we had  to walk through a gap in the fence row to get to.  It wasn't a mystery to be discovered as we paid our $2 and walked through that line of workers.  It was just out in the open for anyone to drive by and behold.  It was smaller as well with hardly anyone there.  It was a let down, but we made the most of it as we do and ended up having a good time.  I rode a lot with my kids and enjoyed the fact that they were old enough to venture off on their own in pairs or groups. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home