My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Spring 2012

I never dreamed that I would let myself fall behind on my blogging, but I have done just that.  It makes me sad, but the further I fall behind, the harder it is to catch up.
I will attempt to do so by hitting the highlights for each season, starting with spring 2012


I have always made a big deal out of holidays....most any holiday.  I decorate our table and, when the kids were little, would play games and do crafts specific to that day.  Even though my kids are teenagers now, I still try to make every holiday special for them.









Madison got invited to her first homecoming in the spring of 2012.  Her boyfriend, Austin, lived out of town, so my friend, Chelita, and I dropped her off then shopped and hung out while she was at homecoming.  Afterwards, we all three stayed the night in a nearby town then headed home the next day. 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home