My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Willing Helper

Madison was amazing today. She wanted to help with the Thanksgiving cooking, and I was more than willing to let her. She is always willing to do whatever I ask her to in the kitchen, but I can truly say that she HELPED me today. She chopped up all of the vegetables and did 75% of the work making the vegetable bars. She even helped with supper during all of our cooking. She did not leave out of the kitchen until everything was done. She was wonderful. I am so incredibly lucky to have a daughter. It's not just about the help, but the companionship during these times. We laughed and joked a lot while we cooked. She asked so many questions and was so willing to be taught. I never really had a chance to be taught to cook by my mom. I want to be the one to teach Madison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home