My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Cruise 2012-Day Four

We spent our last day at sea once again relaxing, eating, and playing.  The wind was really bad, causing them to clear some of the higher decks. The last day of a cruise is always sad to me, but I kept reminding myself that it wassn't just the last day of our cruise..it was A DAY of our cuise.  I took a Thriller dance course while Madison and Carter watched.  We enjoyed some more karaoke, which we watched often during our cruise.  The kids loved the big shows at night, especially the last one and were amazed with the ice sculping.  We finally ordered room service on the last day--just because we could. We ordered coffee and cookies.  When asked, all three of the kids said that they would definately want to do another cruise!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home