My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 28, 2007

I Got It!!!

I asked Jeff for The Complete Far Side two volume set for Christmas, but didn't think that he was able to find it. He did!!!!!!!!!! I've always loved The Far Side, especially when I was in college. When I heard that they were putting out the complete set a few years ago, I really wanted it!!! I can't believe I finally have it.....4,337 cartoons in all....1,272 pages! Yes, I did ask for some more useful things for Christmas, but we all have to have a little fun too, right?

4 Comments:

Blogger Gerkin Pickle said...

That is wonderful! Enjoy!

http://wickedpickles.weebly.com

9:48 PM  
Blogger Mama Teaching 3 said...

Hee hee...I can't wait to look at it!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Crystal Starr said...

Oh I'm so happy for you! I totally agree fun is necessary!!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Karate Mom said...

Oooo! Fun!
I want the complete set of Calvin & Hobbes cartoons!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home