My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Seeing Yellow

We have spent the day repainting our play/schoolroom. I never would have thought that I would agree on yellow, but it looks good. It is a pale yellow, though not as pale as I thought it would be.
I have been wanting to change our color scheme to soft colors, so I guess this is a good start. I am really pleased with it and think that it is a good color for school....bright and cheery.
My back hurts from painting, but I'm sure Jeff's hurts worse. He did most of the painting. I spent a lot of the day trying to catch up on things around here. I don't have as much time for housekeeping since I started home schooling, but have no regrets about that. My house stays very straight. I just have to get more creative with finding times for the clothes and deep cleaning. It's all very worth it to me. I wouldn't change a thing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home